“Giving kids clothes and food is one thing but it is much more important to teach them that other people besides themselves are important, and that the best thing they can do with their lives is to use them in the service of other people.” - Dolores Huerta

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WHAT ABOUT MY MASTERPIECE?

My progress is slow but I have begun to interview people. I currently have taken down the blog until I have a good number of posts. The blog will go back up when I feel it has enough content, and once it includes people from diverse backgrounds and stories. Progress is slow with this project because the people who said they would help me and I have busy schedules. Classes, extracurricular activities, AP prep, has taken up a grand portion of our time. I'm hoping to knock out multiple interviews this week though. Gotta speed up this process, yet have quality and personable work.

If anyone is interested in this project and wants to help, please let me know. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment