“Giving kids clothes and food is one thing but it is much more important to teach them that other people besides themselves are important, and that the best thing they can do with their lives is to use them in the service of other people.” - Dolores Huerta

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Masterpiece Progress.

Currently looking for people willing to help with interviewing this year's senior class. Harder/longer process than I expected.

So far people have been extremely honest, and  I have learned multiple new things about even my best/closest friends. This process has shown me that questions are very important, even if your asking them to people you thought you knew everything about. I hope this project does give a little bit of insight to the lives of others. And that people realize that we have different backgrounds, different primary languages, different skin color, yet we face similar struggles, we face similar situations. But we must also realize that people react differently to similar situations. This is an eye opening experience, and it really drives home the message of appearance vs reality.

If anyone wishes to help out, email me at l25pliego@gmail.com (lowecase L, not a one), or leave a comment with your email and I will add you to the "RHS Seniors" BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment