“Giving kids clothes and food is one thing but it is much more important to teach them that other people besides themselves are important, and that the best thing they can do with their lives is to use them in the service of other people.” - Dolores Huerta

Saturday, March 28, 2015

RHS Class of 2015: Masterpiece Blog

This is the first of my masterpiece ideas that I have actually started to work on. I have only accomplished the first three to four steps but that is more than I can say for any of my other ideas. The first thing I did was obtain the list of seniors, the second develop some questions, the third get some helpers (still need some if anyone is interested), and the final thing I have done is actually make the blog where my masterpiece will be showcased.

The only thing I regret was not starting this sooner, there are over 450 seniors in our class. It will be a huge task to actually get through all of them by the time masterpiece presentations start, but my group of friends and I will do our best.

The link to my masterpiece blog (currently post-less, but soon to get going): http://rhsclassof2015.blogspot.com/

Be sure to check it out and get to know the people you are graduating with, there are parts of each other we do not know about. This project is meant to serve that purpose, because at most we each only really know about 15-30 people of our graduating class.

No comments:

Post a Comment