“Giving kids clothes and food is one thing but it is much more important to teach them that other people besides themselves are important, and that the best thing they can do with their lives is to use them in the service of other people.” - Dolores Huerta

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Progress: The Masterpiece & passions

I got the list of seniors and I am currently developing questions. If anyone has any question suggestions please comment down below, THANKS! The thing I have received is help from the heavens. I have had multiple students be interested in my project, Edgar offered his aid in any way, as well as Yesenia and my best friend, and many of my classmates have offered good suggestions concerning questions and ways of organizing this.

I haven't necessarily found any one thing I am passionate about, in a sense I am passionate about trying many different things, having new experiences, and just going out and conquering the world. Simply in my lifetime I want to be a nurse with minors in psychology and education, a cosmetologist, a teacher, and I have always wanted to be in the Marines. Another goal of mine is to travel, live in different places, experience different areas and cultures, etc. I just want to accomplish as much as I can in this life time. And I want to help as many people as I can in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment