“Giving kids clothes and food is one thing but it is much more important to teach them that other people besides themselves are important, and that the best thing they can do with their lives is to use them in the service of other people.” - Dolores Huerta

Thursday, January 15, 2015

HACKING MY EDUCATION

This semester I hope to primarily focus on my masterpiece and passing the AP test. I want to create the steps, and start taking the steps, towards making my masterpiece idea a reality. My masterpiece ultimately depends on me, and it seems as though Dr. Preston could be a great resource at this point. For the AP test I hope to accomplish what Preston is saying, rather than doing multiple AP Practice Tests I want to read new texts and continue to work on my writing. This semester I hope to seriously talk to Preston or anyone that will give good feedback in order to progress in my writing.

Another thing I wish to accomplish this semester is making my blog something far more than just a course blog. I want to add more of my personality to it, far more than things other people said, far more than just vocabulary and assignments. I want to make this blog somewhat inspirational, somewhat a learning place, a blog where new ideas and concepts are brought up, etc.

This semester I also want to gear my mind towards the changes to come. I want to start becoming independent, I want to achieve the skills to be self-sustained, and I want to be able to move out and live alone in a new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment