“Giving kids clothes and food is one thing but it is much more important to teach them that other people besides themselves are important, and that the best thing they can do with their lives is to use them in the service of other people.” - Dolores Huerta

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Basketball + adventures

Yesterday, on a bit of adventurous whim, three friends and I decided to go play basketball. Well, as I always do, I got a minor injury, a sprained finger. And only now have I realized how useful the thumb is. Last night I could barely move it, making it quite difficult to shower, dress, BRUSH MY TEETH, and all of that daily useful crap. This morning I could barely even write, attempting to finish a last minute group project. (Haha, who assigns something like that this late in the year) Anyway, wish me luck on the 3 essays in 2 hours portion of the AP test tomorrow. What a wonderful time to have a semi-working thumb. Just my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment